Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Flyboys

The movie i saw was Flyboys. It makes you understand everything these Americans had went through and how far they came since day 1. This movie has lots of information that you might have not known , or how they felt in this time of war. This took place in 1917 before America actually took place in World War I.

This movie i watched talked alot about the stuff you have been telling us about in class. Now i understand how dangerous this was. This movie is set in World War I with Americans joining the French military to take on the Germans. I saw some stuff that i had no idea how it was actually like. I give all the Americans lots of credit for doing something so dangerous and with a life excpectancy of only 3 to 6 weeks.

This movie changed my perspective of this time by how many people died and how violent it actually was. Fighter pilots were brave to be in a situation of always risking their lives. They had lots of courage to do the things they did. These pilots worked as a team to fight off the Germans and wouldnt leave one man behind. The Germans had more improved fighter plane aircrafts and also the guns equipped on the aircraft. The Americans still overcame them and defeated the Germans.

I thought flyboys was a great movie and to see all the heart they truly had. These fighter pilots would do anything to take out one another. This movie was based on a true story. I liked how the Americans wouldnt leave a fellow American behind. This movie makes me realize how fortunate we really are and how lucky. I learned alot of new facts of history that i didnt know before i saw this magnificient movie. I recommend that everyone should watch this movie because it will make a difference to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.